5G Mobile Technology PPT
Date: 6 Dec 2015
Download Link beloew :
1. 5G MOBILE TECHNOLOGY
Guided By EEE Dept
- stands for 5th Generation Mobile technology.
- Next major phase of mobile telecommunication standard
- It would ideally answer the challenges that a 4G model would present.
- 5G Technology will change the way by which users access their mobile phones.
> Evolution from 1G To 5G Networks.
> 1G Wireless Technology
> 2G Wireless System >3G Wireless System > 4G Wireless system
- Advantages of 5G technology
- Architecture of 5G Technology
>Flatter IP concept
>5G: Nano Core
- DESIGN OF 5G MOBILE NETWORK
- Comparision from 1G to 5G Technology.
6. Evolution from 1G to 5G networks
7. 1G, 2G, 3G & 4G are the generations of wireless telecom connectivity.
- 1G : initial wireless telecom network system. ? "Brick phones" and "Bag phones" are under 1G technology.
- Analog signals are used in 1G.
- 2G is launched in 1991
8. 1G Mobile Technology
- Analog voice-only cellular telephone standard.
- 1G networks use analog signals.
- Voice itself during a call is only modulated to higher frequency(˜150 MHz)
- Speed of 1st generation of analog cell phones is up to 2.4kbps.
- Allows users to make voice calls in 1 country. ? 1G standards
» NMT (Nordic Mobile Telephone)
» AMPS (Advanced Mobile Phone System)
9. 2G Mobile Technology
- Commercially launched on the GSM standard in Finland (1991).
- 2G network allows for much greater penetration intensity.
- Provide the services such as text messages, picture messages and MMS.
- Text messages are digitally encrypted.
- 2G uses either time division multiple access (TDMA) or code division multiple access (CDMA).
- GSM technology help to establish 1G international roaming.
- Speeds up to 64kbps
10. 3G Mobile Technology
- Make use of TDMA and CDMA
- The spectral efficiency of 3G technology is better than 2G technologies
- Transmission speeds from 125kbps to 2Mbps. ? Data are sent through technology called packet switching .
- High clarity in Voice calls.
- Applications: Mobile T.V, Video Conferencing, Video Calls, MMS, 3D gaming, Multi-Gaming
11. 4G Mobile Technology
? 4G should be able to provided very smooth global roaming with 4G Mobile Phone.
? It offer both cellular and broadband multimediaservices everywhere.
12. 5G Mobile Technology
? stands for 5th Generation Mobile technology. ? Wearable devices with AI capabilities. ? One unified global standard.
? ubiquitous computing: user can simultaneously be connected to several wireless access technologies
? The advanced billing interfaces of 5G technology makes it more attractive and effective.
? 5G technology is providing large broadcasting of data in Gigabit which supporting almost 65,000 connections.
13. 5G Mobile Technology
? 5G technology offer transporter class gateway with unparalleled consistency.
? Through remote management offered by 5G technology a user can get better and fast solution.
? The 5G technology is providing up to 25 Mbps connectivity speed.
? The 5G technology also support virtual private network.
? 5G Wireless uses OFDM and frequency band of 2-8 GHz.
? capable of supporting wireless World Wide Web (wwww).
14. 5G Mobile Technology
? 5G Network uses Flat IP Concept to make it easier for different RAN to Single NanoCore
? Flat IP Network is the key concept to make 5G acceptable for all kind of technologies
? Flat IP Architecture provides a way to identify devices using symbolic names Unlike the hierarchical architecture such as that used in normal IP addresses.
15. Flat IP Architecture
? Reduce the number of Network elements in the data path to lower operation cost and capital expendicture.
? Minimise the system latency and enable applications with a tolerance for delay.
? Create a platform that will enable mobile broadband operators to be competitive.
16. 5G Aggregator
Existing telecom networks traffic is aggregated at aggregation point (BSC/RNC) and then routed to gateways.
17. Design of 5G Mobile
? Fig shows Network Architecture for 5G
? Which is all IP based Model for wireless and mobil Network interoperatability.
? System uses a terminal And number of independent Access technologies.
? Each of the radio access Technologies seen as the IP link to the outside internet world
? There should be different radio interface for each Radio Access Technology(RAT) in the mobile terminal.
18. 5G Architecture
5G Nanocore is the convergence of beloew mention technologies. ? Nanotechnology ? Cloud Computing ? All IP architecture
? It is the appliction of Nanoscience to control process on nanometer scale. ( 0.1 and 100nm)
? The field is also known as MNT
? MNT deals with control of structure of matter based on atom by atom
? Nanotechnology has shown its impact on both mobile as well as core Network.
20. Nano Equipment
? In 5G Nanocore these mobile are referred as Nanoequipment as they are geared up with Nanotechnology.
? With the help of Nanotechnology 5G will became more intelligent.
? Computation and communication always available to the user in an Intelligent way
? Mobile devices together with the intelligence that will be embedded in human enviorments
? Eg: Home, Office, Public places ? It will create a new platform that enables sensing, computing, and communication
21. Nanoequipment Specification
? Self caning
? Self Powered- Derives Energy from sources ? Sense the enviorment : Weather, Air Pollution
? Flexible : Can be bend ? Transperent
22. Cloud Computing
? It is a technology that uses the Internet and central remote server to maintain data and applications.
? In 5G network this central remote server is our content provider.
? Cloud computing make our user to obtain much more real time application to utilize 5G network efficiently.
? It allows consumers and business to use applications without installation and access their personal files at any computer with internet access.
? Same concept used in the nanocore user access their private account from a content provider hrough nanocore in form of cloud
23. Cloud Computing
? Cloud computing customer avoids capital expendicture for the physical infrastructure by renting the usage from the third party provider.
24. All IP network
? Its a common platform to interct with all these technologies.
? Lower costs
? Universal access
? Improved user experience.
25. 5G Mobile Technology
? Our mobile can share the work load.
? If you can able to sense Tsunami/earthquake beforeit occurs. ? Mobile phone get cleaned by its own.
? you can able to fold your mobile as per your desire. ? Able identify your stolen mobile with nanoseconds ? mobile can able to suggest you possible medicine as per your healthiness.
26. Comparison of Mobile Technologies
• 5G is the best mobile technology for data transfer and calling purpose.
• 5G would introduce Artificial Intelligence to mobile telecommunication.
28. References: ? 1 . A review on 5G Technology, International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology ? 2. 5G : Future Mobile Technology, International Journal of Computer Applications. ? 3. Functional Architecture of 5G Mobile Network, International Journal of Advanced science and Technology ? 4. The 5G Nanocore, by Imthiyaz Ali ? 5. Google.com
SHARE THIS POST
comments powered by Disqus